Well I've never been tagged before, so I hope I do this right. Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by Deborah Saahanen and her blog is here: http://deborahlynnesdreamincolor.blogspot.com/
. Thanks Deborah for tagging me! I visited your blog for the first time and loved it! I'm now a follower.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I live in the country, in a very small town. The nearest little town is 12 miles away. My house was built in the late 1800's by a man who also built the flour mill that started our town. So I call my house 'The Old Mill House'.
2. I hate hunting season. And thats really a challenge when I live in the best hunting area in the state of Wisconsin! We have trophy size Buck that hunters from all over the state come to try and kill. I just love nature and would much rather take a picture of it, than kill it! Its very difficult for me to see dead animals laying in the beds of pick up trucks and hanging from trees every year. Ugh! This past weekend I drove around our beautiful country to take pictures of the gorgous fall colors, and I couldn't believe the hunters that were EVERYWHERE! Its amazing anything is still living with the number of hunters in the woods! LOL!
3. I'm a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. I got saved during my college years. I was desperately looking for the love I never received as a child, and I found it in Jesus.
4. I'm very honest. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Many people have told me that they love my honesty because they never have to wonder what I'm really thinking. But often it gets me in trouble too. I've had to learn to think before I speak, and I've gotten much better at it as the years go by. LOL!
5. I'm a very good friend. If I choose you as my friend, I will never forget your birthday, I will always be there for you anytime you need me, and I will be loyal to you.
6. I have a secret mad crush on Matthew McCoughnehey. (I'm not sure I spelled his name right. LOL!) Yes, my husband knows all about it, and he's fine with it. In fact, he loves it when I watch a movie that Matthew is in, because then he gets to reap all the benefits afterwards. LOL!
7. I use to be in the military. Thats always a shocker for everyone, because I am so feminine. I keep that part of my life very secret and I don't like to talk about it. In fact, my best friends don't usually even know. So if they read this post, they'll be in for the shock of their lives, I'm sure. LOL! I'll have some explaining to do!
When choosing to TAG other people, I decided to tag blogs I've never visited before. It was so fun seeing all the amazing blogs and creations out there! I'll be visiting these blogs more often! Heres my list of who I tagged:
1. Janette Olen http://stampinwithstyle.blogspot.com/
2. Laurie Froehlich http://inspireddesigns.typepad.com/inspired_designs/
3. Shelly Kuck http://stampwithshelly.blogspot.com/
4. Kim Hughes http://paperhugs.typepad.com/
5. Chris http://sketchingstamper.blogspot.com/
6. Jacqueline http://jacquiemakescards.blogspot.com/
7. Denise Clark http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/