- "Why the Bible Is True" where you walk the pages of a graphic novel and explore the many objections of why people do not trust God's Word.
- "Kids Spooky Animal Encounters". This is a fun, but scary, exhibit for kids. It's a hands-on learning experience about all the creepy-crawly things that might have been on the ark.
- "Fairy Tale Ark". This shows all the children's books and toy arks that have been created with a caution to parents that the Biblical story of Noah's ark isn't a story about cute little animals, rather it is a story of God's judgement on a wicked world.
- "Rainbow Covenant" This exhibit features an artistic description of the covenant God made to never flood the earth again.
- "World Flood Myths" There are over 200 mythical stories of world wide floods, which Biblical scholars say is proof that a real flood actually happened.
- "What Happened After Noah Left The Ark?" How was the landscape changes? How did Noah and his family repopulate the earth? What did they eat...these are some of the questions answered in this exhibit
We have listened to Ken Ham speak on tv for years, but to see him in person was a real thrill. His presentation was amazing! Neither the concert nor the special presentation cost any extra money. It was included with the price of admission.
Here is a short video to give you a taste of what the concert is like.
And here is Ken Ham, the inspiration behind both the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter, speaking himself.
An adult Ark Encounter ticket costs $49.95 and there are discounts for seniors, youth, and kids. Children under four are FREE!
Have A Great Day! Amy
Linking Up with these Fabulous Blogs HERE!